I didn’t get a before picture of this suitcase, and the fun the previous child owner had with it. Thankfully the drawings and writing were left to the front and back, not the sides, making it pretty easy to recover. Another unplanned savior was that this suitcase has a plastic lip around the edges where I was able to hide the edge of the wallpaper.
Supplies: suitcase, wallpaper/magazines/etc., liquid adhesive, paintbrush, scissors
1. Cut wallpaper to the shape and size of the side of the suitcase you’re covering.
2. Slide wallpaper under the plastic lip all the way around to ensure a snug fit and no trimming will be necessary.
3. Remove wallpaper and paint the liquid adhesive, covering the entire area where the wallpaper will go.
4. Starting with one corner, slide the wallpaper under the plastic lip and smooth the wallpaper down over the side of the suitcase. Rub any bumps out as the appear.
5. Let the glue dry, and go on a trip!
- ladymacgyver likes this
- miserabletalesofwoe likes this
- twoislandswans likes this
- blackberryjelly posted this